Accounting Software For Fund of Funds
Risk Shell Fund of Funds (FoF) Manager delivers a comprehensive accounting framework designed specifically for hedge funds and alternative investments. By providing advanced shadow accounting functions, portfolio liquidity and exposure analysis, cash-flow analysis and multi-currency cash management, FoF Manager ensures a solid basement for a demanding institutional investor.
Tailored For Hedge Fund of Funds
- Liquidity Analysis tools designed for complex hedge fund redemption scenarios
- Shadow Accounting SaaS platform including:
- Portfolio Exposure Analysis
- Portfolio Limit Control
- Custom Strategy Classification
- Class Manager supporting multi-currency and multiple classes
- Single FoF portfolios or aggregated positions across several funds
- Dynamic, Closed Period, and Incremental modes
- Portfolio audit tools integrated with Transaction Manager
- Reports can be run as-off and/or as-on any date
- Fully integrated with Risk Shell analytics
What is Custom Category Classification?FoF Managers offers a function of creating user-defined manager classification systems. It supports two-level categories (strategy and sub strategy) as well as weighted multi-strategies.
Are multi-currency positions supported?Yes. FoF Manager fully supports multi-currency underlying assets. Portfolios are reconciled daily based on EOD exchange rates.
What are supported NAV frequencies?Any regular period frequencies (daily, weekly, monthly etc.) as well as irregular interval NAV entries are supported
Is FX forward hedging supported?Yes. You can hedge multi-currency positions by FX forwards.
Are historical portfolio evaluations supported?FoF Manager supports historical valuation at any given past date as well as incremental valuations between two dates.
Can I define multiple gate redemptions?FoF Manager offers over 30 redemptions terms including early redemptions and up to 3 subsequent redemptions.
Can I use historical portfolio NAV in Risk Shell?FoF Manager is seamlessly integrated with Risk Shell. Actual portfolio historical NAVs can be used across any Risk Shell components for portfolio risk analysis.
Can FoF Manager get data directly from our Administrator?Yes. We offer an option of linking FoF Manager to administrators' data feeds - as a custom development on-demand.