Hedge Fund Liquidity Management Software
Hedge funds and, in turn, hedge fund of funds are exposed to liquidity risks that can be divided into two main categories: hidden asset liquidity risks and regular redemption risks. The problem of hidden illiquid assets can be solved by special Risk Shell analytical tools like Style Analysis or auto-correlation analysis. Regular redemption liquidity risks should be monitored and controlled on an ongoing basis using FoF Manager liquidity tools. This tutorial guides you through liquidity management components of FoF Manager and explains the workflow of managing liquidity risks of hedge fund portfolios.
FoF Manager Liquidity Tools: Overview
- Single fund redemption manager
- Liquidity limits and limit controls
- Liquidity ladder charts and portfolio redemption tables
- Redemption note calendar
Managing Liquidity Risks - Step-by-step Tutorial
- Redemption terms overview
- Setting redemption terms for underlying assets
- Working with the portfolio redemption manager
- Multiple liquidity limits
Institutional portfolio managers, hedge fund investors, hedge FoF and multi-asset portfolio managers, risk managers, CIOs, advanced family offices, endowments.