Shadow Accounting For Fund of Funds
Step-by-step instruction to set up shadow accounting for fund of funds with FoF Manager.
Accounting Workflow For Fund of Funds & Hedge Fund of Funds
Risk Shell Fund of Funds (FoF) Manager delivers a comprehensive accounting framework designed specifically for hedge funds and alternative investments. By providing advanced shadow accounting functions, portfolio liquidity and exposure analysis, cash-flow analysis and multi-currency cash management, FoF Manager ensures a solid basement for a demanding institutional investor.
Setting Up FoF Accounting - Overview
- Setting up portfolios and accounts
- Working with multiple classes and multi-currencies
- Liquidity options of underlying assets and master portfolios
- NAV and prices of underlying assets. Overriding vendor data
- Adding subscribers. Subscribers' settings and options
Fund Of Funds Transaction Examples
- Introduction to transactions: transaction types and options
- Subscription and redemption examples
- Cross-account transactions, fees and transfers
- Corporate events transactions
- FX and forwards. Currency hedging
Fund administrators, hedge FoF and multi-asset portfolio managers, CIOs, advanced family offices, advisers, research houses, consultants, pension plans, endowments, family offices.
EST time zone - afternoon session