Fund Accounting Software
Introduction to FoF Manager, shadow accounting platform for fund of funds and hedge fund of funds. Overview of the FoF Manager main functions, modules and components.
Accounting Software For Fund of Funds & Hedge Fund of Funds
Risk Shell Fund of Funds (FoF) Manager delivers a comprehensive accounting framework designed specifically for hedge funds and alternative investments. By providing advanced shadow accounting functions, portfolio liquidity and exposure analysis, cash-flow analysis and multi-currency cash management, FoF Manager ensures a solid basement for a demanding institutional investor.
Accounting Functions Tailored For Hedge Funds - Overview
- Liquidity Analysis tools designed for complex hedge fund redemption scenarios
- Shadow Accounting SaaS components:
- Portfolio Exposure Analysis
- Portfolio Limit Control
- Custom Strategy Classification
- Class Manager supporting multi-currency and multiple classes
- Single FoF portfolios or aggregated positions across several funds
- Dynamic, Closed Period, and Incremental modes
- Reports can be run as-off and/or as-on any date
- Fully integrated with Risk Shell analytics
Fund Of Funds Acconting Examples
- Accounts, Transactions and Portfolio Blotter
- Limit control for hedge fund of funds
- Liquidity analysis and complex redemption scenarios
- Multi-currency and multiple classes portfolios
- Cash flow projections
Institutional portfolio managers, hedge FoF and multi-asset portfolio managers, CIOs, advanced family offices, advisers, research houses, consultants, pension plans, endowments, family offices.
EST time zone - afternoon session