Working with Document Manager and Due Diligence Framework. Custom fields and notes. Due Diligence flags.
Hedge Fund Due Diligence Software
Risk Shell CRM and Document Manager component includes a special module, Due Diligence Tools, developed for hedge funds, CTA and traditional long-only funds. This tutorial guides you through the main features of the Due Diligence module and explains the workflow of due diligence on hedge funds for a hedge fund practitioner.
CRM And Due Diligence Tools For Hedge Fund Practitioners
A brief overview of the Risk Shell functions for managing user-defined descriptive data and its integration with the due diligence framework:
- Due Diligence status flags
- User-defined custom descriptive fields
- Types of custom fields and document categories
- Due Diligence questionnaires
- Due Diligence management system
Due Diligence On Hedge Funds - Step-by-step Tutorial
- Working with due diligence questionnaires
- Custom data: best practices and tips
- Working with the multiple date notes
- Creating custom due diligence questionnaires
Institutional portfolio managers, hedge fund investors, hedge fund of funds and multi-asset portfolio managers, CIOs, advanced family offices, advisers, research houses, consultants, pension plans, endowments, family offices.